Katie Perry combines her love of fashion with her determination to help men and women have unshakeable confidence through her fashion label as well as her styling business.
Passionate about fashion from a young age, Katie built her experience in the industry working as a stylist, manager and buyer for stores including Browns, Oroton and David Jones. Katie launched her own fashion label in 2006 and has clothed thousands of women in her elegant, comfortable, and travel-friendly signature line of womenswear over the past 9 years.
Katie’s keen understanding of the battle men and women undergo to feel confident both inside and out and is what inspired her to create her styling business. STYLEMEKP is dedicated to helping clients present their best selves to the world by focusing on style, fit and comfort in identifying clothes that best suit each individual’s body type.
As Seen On
Katie’s passion and expertise as a fashion designer and personal stylist is recognised throughout Australia, both through her loyal clientele as well as in the media as a celebrity stylist:
- Featured on Channel 9’s “Today Show” to advise on fashion for the Melbourne Cup races
- Monthly columnist for the Sydney Standard on fashion and style
- Styled 2015 Myer Fashion Parade
- Regular fashion and style advisor on P&O cruises
- “Little Girl Big Dreams” presenter; recommended career fashions for a varied range of female professions
- Styled celebrities including: Carmelo (Dancing with the stars), Amanda Keller (The Living Room), Bianca Dye (Radio Personality), Zoe Sheridan (TV Presenter)
Vision: To give men and women unshakeable confidence by helping them present their best selves to the world.
Mission: Katie Perry is a personal stylist who helps men and women understand what clothes look best on them based on their unique body shape, skin tone and lifestyle.